As one of the most successful actors of the past decade, Kevin Hart has had his fair share of roles in popular movies. While Kevin is not on set, he enjoys cars but has a more interesting taste than many celebs who simply buy exotic cars. He shows his true passion for American Muscle cars with his 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner.
About The Car
Built by Salvaggio Design, this Roadrunner build was unlike any other. Using 3D scanning and CAD software, Salvaggio team members custom fabricated the frame, roll cage, removable floors, a custom firewall, radiator support, wheel wheels, trunk, and more. At the end of the project, the only original things were the roof, doors, fenders, and rear quarters. The 426ci Hemi built by Mario Abascal at Gearhead Fabrication makes an astounding 940hp on the dyno, which should be enough to keep outrunning that coyote!
What Suspension Is On Kevin Hart's 1969 Plymouth?
JRi lent a hand on the suspension components of this vehicle by providing front and rear shocks to accompany the Detroit Speed X-Gen 595 front suspension package. A four-link suspension with a panhard bar was used for the rear.
Kevin Hart’s 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Specs
- Engine - 426ci 7L Hemi
- Transmission - Built Tremec 6060 6-Speed Manual
- Horsepower - 940
- Chassis: Laser Cut & Tig Welded Salvaggio Design B Body Chassis Frame With Full Rollcage
- Front Brakes - Brembo 6-Piston Calipers/14” Rotors
- Rear Brakes - Brembo 4-Piston Calipers/13” Rotors
- Front Wheels - 18x10” Black HRE Wheels
- Rear Wheels - 20x12” Black HRE Wheels
- Exterior - Carbon Fiber Hood & Bumpers, Custom Billet 3-Piece Grille, Driver’s Door Mirror, Door Handles, & Window Trim Finished in Brushed Nickel
- Interior - Black, Perforated, and Splattered Italian Leather On Recaro Front Seats, Custom Rear Seats, Billet Steering Wheel, Billet Shifter, Dakota Digital Gauges
5 Symptoms Of Worn Shocks
The shocks on your vehicle play an important role in how your vehicle handles, performs, and stops. Since shock absorbers are a wear item, you will...
Upgrade Your Jeep Wrangler Suspension With JRi Shocks
As the king of off-road vehicles, Jeep continues to push the limits of its vehicles, giving the perfect balance of daily driving comforts while bei...